Tuesday, November 6, 2012

7 Quick Takes: Why I am Starting a Blog

  1. I love reading blogs.  And let's be honest, I'm a creep.  I'm almost positive that creating a blog will allow me to follow blogs that I read easily.
  2. I think it would be fun!  A place to say my thoughts on different things, maybe share updates on my own life...like today I voted for the first time.  Pretty exciting stuff right there.
  3. I like to try and keep up with social media things.  Social media is an excellent way to stay in touch with others and find funny things...like this picture here.  
4.  One thing that I am quickly discovering is that this whole "format your own blog" business is going to be rough.  It took me a few minutes to get the picture centered in the correct spot.  It'll all come in time though.  
 
5.  I am sure at times I may use this blog to ask for suggestions, I have seen that be rather successful for others and I figure that it would be a nice outlet to have to do that.
 
6.  I will be linking some of this blog, maybe not all, but some, to Facebook.  I figure that I don't post there very often because I worry that if I post too much it could become frustrating to others.  Therefore, if there is just a blog update here and there, the Facebook friends can choose for themselves whether or not they want to read it.  Now I am not saying I will update here often, but I will do what I can.  Taking classes and working does keep me rather busy.
 
7.  Lastly,  I have thought about creating a blog many times before and have just never gotten around to it.  More recently I have found myself coming up with  ideas for blogs and kicking myself over not having one.  Now I do!  Ta-da.

No comments:

Post a Comment